6/17/13

Nails

Nails; Every girl loves them

The best thing in my opinion is to make sure you pick out the right nail color! I would reccomend Sally Hannson nail polish. Make sure to take good care of your nails. Always keep them trimmed and in nice shape. My advice is to take your time. It will pay off afterword! You'll have nice looking nails if you take you time Painting them and waiting for them to dry.


Color: In winter and fall, you are most likely use darker colors. In summer and spring, you are most likely to use lighter colors. Neon colors is really fashionable right now, so neon yellow, orange, green, and blue are also used a lot for polish. People also like to do french style on their finger nails, too. (French is possible on toes.)

Style: The style right now painting every nail one color, but the ring finger a different color. This makes the ring finger stand out more. I found this out from my cousin, and soon started seeing this all over the internet and Instagram. This cannot happen for toe nails.

Cut: For your fingers, I would say not too short that they're bleeding, but not to long that they break if you jam them in to something, so something in the middle of that. For you toes, I would say not above your acctual toe.

Rating: For my rating, I would give nails a yay! I love painting them. It's also a good time to relax by having them done at a spa or a nail place! 


No comments:

Post a Comment