6/17/13

Dresses

Dresses; a true fashion statement

"OMG! I don't know which kind of dress to get! Should it be long and white? Or should it be short and blue? Ahhhh!" Calm down. Looking below will sure help you decide what dress to wear on your sepical event!

Color: I hope you choose the right color. The color might be your favorite, or your 'I-hate-this-color' color. It should match your personality, style, and who you are!

 

Style: I like short dresses. You may like long. It really depends on what you like and what fits your personality.

 

Cut: It's basicly like short or long, so look up a bullet for cut.

 

Rating: I love them! My rating would be a yay to the max. I think dress shopping is super fun, but even better when your doing it with your closest friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment